- survive recital week at the studio – 4 shows in 2 days = insanity!
- catch up with old friends at my high school reunion! (10 years! yowza!)
- explore venice and paris with joie de vivre!
- go to the louvre and a parisian flea market (ive been 3 times and never seen either)
- plan a jammin cast party at the farm for my OK kids
- start my human trafficking awareness training so i can get more involved in fighting this atrocity
didnt get much done this month, but it was a good one!
celebrate the baptism of our goddaughter! so honored! spend as much time as possible with my pea while she is in town!
- finish up a few projects around the house that ive been meaning to do
- paint the powder room(been on the list since we moved in)
- finish all photobooks for mom and dad
celebrate my bff, “sisters”, mama day, “brothers” and brothers birthdays!
- use my zumba punch card before it expires
look into taking tennis lessons with mom– going to take lessons in the fall…summer is way too busy!
- go on a family adventure(hiking?)
- go rock climbing – eesh. at some point i WILL do this again! i miss it!